Friday 10 December 2004

Horse Riding 3

Just got home from horse riding lesson. I was riding on Nina. Quite suspicious when Daphne said she'll saddle her (not that she'll help me saddle her.) Fact is: Nina is quite a young horse and doesn't like people in the stabble. I was not even allowed to come to her stabble.

Nina is so much different with Zeddam, more like Ricky. I have to use a whip, in case she doesn't obey my kick. She's beautiful actually, white horse (oops, Daphne will correct me: she's not a horse, she's a pony - but ah, boeie, I'm Indonesian, she's a horse :D). So many things to remember: Nina doesn't like to ride alone, she must stay close to another horse. Nina and Hem (?) doesn't like each other, Nina can ride behind Hem but not in front of Hem. Nina is quite lazy, when we took a break, she lower her head so low that Daphne ordered me to kick, otherwise she might lay down on the sand. Finally I stayed behind Vienna - the granny, she's 25.

Oh ya, one progress: I managed to jump to Nina without help! woehoe!

At a certain point, there was a 'chaos'. Mizuki was riding on Organza. Somehow they managed to scare each other. I'm not kidding, they scared each other, and then, they scared others. I didn't know what happened to others (of course, I was busy with Nina), but this is what happened to me: my butt was not on Nina, it was hanging on her left, my legs were still in the 'beugel' (what's the english word? itu, tempat naruh kaki), I held the range (tali kekang, dutch: teugel) dearly. But I survived, so as others, nobody fell down.

Then Daphne ordered Mizuki and Kirsten to change horses. Then again, Kirsten was quite nervous and even though they didn't scared others, they rode on their own, as if Kirsten was not able to control Organza. Then Darryl rode on Organza and he was good on her.

No comments: