Saturday 28 May 2005

Explosion

No, not bomb explosion. It was my tyre. Yupe, my tyre exploded! When I was in the middle of nowhere!

As today is such a warm (read: hot) day. I was out on my bike. I was heading to the lake and then, all of a sudden BOOM! - my tire exploded. I was in the middle of nowhere (no big road nor public transport in eyesight).

I dragged my bike and the tyre went out of its place (out of that rounded metal thing, both the inner tyre and the outer tyre), making knots, after some time I just couldn't move my bike anymore. So I stopped, turned my bike upside down, untie the knots, putting it back to its position. (Appreciated that I had a crash course on 'how to change your tyre' last year.)

And then an old lady took pity on me, and showed me the way to get to the nearest metro stop. So, that was it. I'm home, tired, and dirty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ampun vit...untung elo gak kenape2, cuma ban doank yg meledug, sama deh kalo gituh, sepeda gue rante nye rontok karena karatan kayaknya..:)) bye bye spedah! btw today's much much cooler than yesterday,but the wind is so CRUEL AS USUAL..:D

Merlyna said...

huahahaha... pas gue telpon itu, gua kasian tapi ngga tahan pingin ketawa.. meledaklah ketawa gue...oops..sori-sori, memang tertawa di atas letusan sepeda org lain itu enak... hahahaha..
Anyway, turut berdukacita, Vit. Semoga tidak akan pernah terjadi lagi pada dirimu.

Anonymous said...

baru tahu ban sepeda bisa meledak krn kepanasan...