Wednesday 16 November 2005

I miss ... .

Once before I moved back, a friend of mine asked: what will I miss most from NL?

My answer was: public transport.
She found it quite strange that I didn't mention friends or else.

But here I am, back in my home country. And what do I miss?
1. Public transport (inderdaad!)
2. To feel that I'm safe.
3. High-speed-always-on internet connection.
4. 3600 mins free calls monthly.:p

On the contrary, what do I enjoy?
1. Living in the same hours with family -- so that I can call without waking them up.
2. Food!
3. Playing with my little niece.

And what else? Oh yes, I haven't cooked.:p (Well, unless you'd count preparing instant noodle.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Food.... send me some rice with shrimps...! The food is so good in your place!!
How old is your niece?
Last week I taught phonetics in a bibleschool, it was great. One of the childs kind of explored me, she all the time came up to me. I felt honoured!

Savitri said...

Hehe ... yummy! ;-)
My niece is six months old. She's learning to stand -- and uses me as a 'tower' to hold on.

What kind of 'exploration' did he/she do?