Tuesday 22 March 2005

Back from Paris

I'm back from Paris. It is a nice, beautiful but ... I still don't understand why Paris is known as the most romantic city. Maybe we were there with the wrong person.:p

One thing for sure: I wouldn't recommend a girl to go to Paris alone, banyak cowok iseng! Kata Lonely Planet sih co2 Perancis suka 'ramah' ke ce, tp buat mrk itu bukan sexual harassment ... anyway I don't like a stranger 'accompanying' us (he said: 'I just finish my dinner, and now I just walk with you') and asking a lot of questions about us (my suspicion: he was trying to figure out how thick our wallets are).

Stories will be posted later. I went to: Musee du Louvre, Church of Notre-Dame (and its treasury room), Eiffel Tower (all the way up), Arc du Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Musee d'Orsay, Centre George Pampidou (lunch at Flunch -- best lunch I had there), Eglise St. Inglese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So where are the stories from Paris? Gak takut keburu lupa?;)