Sunday 27 March 2005

Easter

Happy Easter! Vrolijk Pasen! Zalig Pasen! Selamat Paskah!

In Middle East countries, on Easter Sunday, people will greet each other with 'Christ is risen!' and others will reply: 'Indeed He is risen!'

I just back from Easter Conference. This year there are more people than last year: 89. I really enjoyed it. It's so good to meet my friends from Enschede. I missed them, missed the atmosphere in their Bible study group there and all. Doesn't mean that I don't enjoy Amsterdam, I do like it. Hehehe ... I'm just human being, I want all while I can't have it all.:D

The theme is: Entering the Global Village, we discussed a lot about multicultural issues and being in foreign country. All are nice discussion.

So, I will end this by saying, "Christ is risen!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Paskah juga:)