Monday 20 June 2005

mooi weer

Wow, the weather is very nice for these few days - the type of weather that sends everybody outside. Heel mooi!

I was in Enschede on Friday, Volendam on Saturday, and biking around Amsterdam on Sunday. Volendam - now I have a picture of me dressed up in Dutch traditional dress!:p

Sunday, I went to Christ Church, after that we went to visit a synagoge. A real one, they have an open day today. It was interesting (of course, I have been wondering whether I'll be able to see one for years!). So, after seeing the ruin of synagoge (and trying to picture how the building was), visiting an museum that used to be a synagoge, now I'm in a real synagoge. Hmm ... how about visiting one during a service?:-/ Sounds interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemarin 33 derajat Vit, langsung tepar...

Service di synagoge seperti apa Vit?

Merlyna said...

synagoge... that sounds really interesting.
yes, please do visit it on a real service. it'll be one of some rare experiences.

Savitri said...

Indres: makanya pingin tau:p
Mer: I'm thinking of going this Saturday, wanna join me?

Merlyna said...

ah, Vit.. i'm going to bruges this saturday... otherwise i'll join you.