Tuesday 9 August 2005

Enschede

Last week in The Netherlands. I'm getting sentimental. Today I biked around campus. I wanted to do it, yet instead of remembering all the good time I had, I just got sad, realising that this is my last time biking here.

If anyone talked about having mixed feeling, here I have it. I know by the time I land in Indonesia I'll be looking forward to meet family and friends, for the new chapter of my life.

But right now, right here, I just want to close this chapter. Two years, I've learned a lot, I've seen people come and go, one way or another I've changed. Now it is my time to go. We're getting to the end of this chapter.

Good bye Enschede. Good bye Netherlands. Good bye friends. For two years this has been my home. Friendships have grown. It's time to say good bye. I'll end with my favourite farewell line:

"I hope to see you again, sometime, somewhere. If not on this earth, then in heaven."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savitri, take care ya! wish you all the best whenever you'll start opening your new chapter, hopefully your next 'near future' chapter will be the greatest one in your life. May God always bless you,'lead you to choose the perfect path as you dream', and all of us who still need his hand..
very best regards,
-Sur-
('jgn ketawa yak, ini bahasa inggris versi tarzan maklum banyakan otodidaknye:D agak2 dangduth gak pa pa kan?:D')

Anonymous said...

Good luck Vit :-)