Sunday 24 December 2006

Merry Christmas

I'd like to say Merry Christmas in several languages. Not that I'm able to speak all these languages, but for each of the language below, there are people that I remember. So, dear readers,

Merry Christmas
Selamat Hari Natal
Vrolijk Kerstfeest (or Zalig Kerstfeest, see here)
Feliz Navidad
Froehliche Weihnachten
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
Milad Majid
Feliz Natal
Bon Nadal
Glædelig Jul
Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
Kala Christouyenna!
Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Maligayan Pasko!
Vesele Bozicne Praznike Srecno Novo Leto
God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År

and I'd like to include a song I've just learnt (this is 'We Wish you a Merry Christmas in a local language in Indonesia):
Horas ma hita mar Natal (3x)
dohot mar Taon Baru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noël

Savitri said...

Thanks for the addition.