Saturday 9 April 2005

April doet wat hij wilt

Another Dutch saying about month and weather. 'April does what he will.'

Last week, up to Sunday, the weather was sooo ... beautiful. Sunny, warm (definitely > 15 C), terrific for outdoor activities. On Saturday and Sunday I had lunch on the roof of Albert Heijn, Museumplein. Dinner on Saturday was on Vondelpark. Real 'park' weather.

Unfortunately starting on Monday, it changed (not surprising though!), windy, rainy, cold. Even though last week I had given up my winter coat, I started to use it again.:p And yes, the weather forecast says something about the temperture keeps on dropping it might even goes till 1 C tonight!

What can I say rather than 'April doet wat hij wilt'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vit, katanya sih dingin lagi gara-gara angin dari artic