Wednesday 6 April 2005

Rijksmuseum

Saturday, 2 April 2005 -- a day in Rijksmuseum, lunch at the roof of Albert Heijn.:p I like the museum. Felt like Rembrandt afterwards, playing with the light effect -- hehehe, no, I did not paint, I only took pictures with my camera.:D In fact I like Museumplein much better than Vondelpark.

Next weekend will be museum weekend -- most musea will be open free of charge -- so I'll continue on doing my 'Weekend Project' -- you know, I have two projects: my Final Project for weekdays and exploring Amsterdam for my weekends.

List of Musea I have been: Tropen museum, Bible museum, Amsterdams Historisch Museum, Jewish Historical Museum, Rijksmuseum, and a bit of van Gogh museum (last Sunday we went to see the temporary exhibition, I still need to go there to see the permanent exhibition). Anyway my museumjaar kaart has reached its break even point.:p

Btw, do you happen to know that van Gogh spoke a lot of languages? (I didn't know that:p) On one of the wall in van Gogh museum you can see his statement 'Go to the museum as often as you can' in several languages, including Indonesian!:D 'Sebaiknya anda pergi ke museum' [van Gogh 1873].

No comments: